Sunday, September 07, 2008

Loving my new kitchen! Hudson and Payton both are in love with their new kitchen. When I think back to my youth years, my kitchen was certainly one of my favorite toys. We still have photos of me transferring real flour from the house kitchen to my fake kitchen. In this photo, Hudson is enjoying his delicious "plastic" hamburger. There's a grill on the other side of the kitchen. Brandon was just mentioning today that Payton has changed so much in the past week. He's talking up a storm and his sentences and words are so clear.  He's always saying to me "Mommy, My happy birthday comin' up soon?" I have to tell him yes, it's soon, but Hudson's will be here first. Payton is pretty much potty trained which is wonderful! I say pretty much because he hasn't had an accident yet. Today we had our first experience with a port-a-potty. We both did quite well. Luckily, the air freshener was quite strong. Hudson is wanting to walk. He stands there but isn't quite into taking steps. He's still loving Payton and laughs at Payton when he's being silly. I've put away most of the summer clothes and have gotten out the pants and sweatshirts. It's hard to believe that colder weather is upon us. It's been a fun and eventful summer. We made so many fun memories with friends and family!

0 comments:

Blog Archive