Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bath time with my boys. Both of these little guys just crack me up. I took these photos at the beginning of the bath because they were having the time of their lives. Payton had requested I give him his sippy cup while he was in the bath. I didn't see a problem with it so I gave both boys a sippy cup. They thought this was quite fun and they proceeded to share cups, have fun, and wrinkle up their toes. Twenty minutes later, Payton began taking Hudson's cup. This resulted in a few tears. Tears then turned into screams. I just happened to take video of it on my phone. Two cute boys in a tub having tantrums... way too funny. I just have to share something that happened Thursday. Hudson was crawling on the floor in the kitchen. I noticed he was chewing on a small item that I hadn't given him. I approached him and removed it from his mouth. Immediately, I realized what it was that he was chewing on. Are you ready for this? He was chewing on Lola's toe nail. Apparently, Lola lost an entire nail on her foot. Hudson found it and thought it was yummy. Hopefully it's not meal time for anyone reading this. My appetite left me for several hours after this incidence. Hudson is feeling fine... no harm done except for a grossed out Mommy!

4 comments:

Meyers Family said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Sounds like normal findings at our house :) Jackson got into my "pile" that I just swept and was ready to put in the dustpan the other day and found the ONE item that was food -a small morsel of tortilla chip - i wonder much dog/cat hair was ingested with that, but what's better was the day it looked as if Jackson had combed the cat with Tim's toothbrush and then stuck it in his mouth - tastey!!! I read your blog and LOL at some of the stunts your little boys pull :) Mine do very similar.....but boy, do boys ROCK!!! I love it! We WILL meet up soon!!! I almost thought about stopping after the gardens the other day......we are tentatively planning on going this Tues pm and maybe mtg up with Tim's brother's family. I'll let you know if we do and maybe you guys can stop by. Hugs!!!

Meyers Family said...

jk......i totally forgot lucas has gymnastics tues nights.....we'll try the gardens another time!

Carlson's said...

Love the pictures! We must get the kids together! When is good for you guys???

Carlson's said...

Fun pictures! We would love to see you!

Blog Archive