Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Christine owns A Chroma Salon. She began doing my hair my Freshman year of High School. It took a crew to help out with Hudson! Baby's first haircut! Today we brought Hudson in to get a little trim. Wow, things went quite quickly.  Hudson is a few days shy of being 10 months old. It's impossible to hold him down for any period of time. He's a mover for sure! He is a master at crawling and loves pulling himself up on anything within arms reach. Payton is doing well. He is still calling me Julia and I'm still trying to correct him. I've been told it's just a phase and that he'll soon grow out of it. It's been a busy few weeks.  Our family reunion is quickly approaching. We will join family from around the United States in Ann Arbor the first weekend in August. It will be great fun for everyone! 

1 comments:

Josh Buck said...

You cut his hair!!! What a cutie. Can't wait to see the finished product in person. :-)

Blog Archive