Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This picture was taken tonight while I was preparing dinner. I purchased a step stool several weeks back to aid in potty training Payton. Little did I realize the stool would become an AID for Payton in climbing and getting into things. I often hear him dragging the stool around in the kitchen. For the past two days he has aligned the stool directly in front of the silverware drawer. He enjoys "organizing" in there. Actually, I should probably call it "toddler" organizing! Our big spoons and little spoons are now together in one section and the dull knives and sharp knives are in their own section. DANGER! The chop sticks have now become drum sticks and the measuring cups have become miniature cooking pans. Oh, how fun it is to be a child! I love watching his imagination at work.

1 comments:

Meyers Family said...

Just wait until stools become DIVING BOARDS - it only gets more fun :) They are so creative and it is a joy to just watch them - we have to get our boys together sometime - maybe my boys could teach Payton some naughty tricks :) I laughed yesteday at something Reece did and Lucas said, "Mom, you have to put that on the LOG (meaning Blog :)

Blog Archive