Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS! We certainly are excited here at the Brooks household. Christmas morning can't seem to arrive quick enough! I've posted a few photos from the past week. As you can see, Santa was not Payton's favorite. In fact he let out a little scream hoping Daddy would come to his rescue. Payton absolutely loved decorating the Christmas tree. The lights were his favorite and I wrapped him up in them! I have photos from middle school of my friend Ashley and I wrapped up in colorful Christmas lights. I thought I'd give it a try with Payton. He didn't want to take them off! Hudson continues to bring us joy. He loves kicking his little legs and smiling big. If he's fed and changed he's a happy baby! Congratulations to our friends Ryan and Cara Maat. They now have a beautiful baby boy to bring home for Christmas. Eli is absolutely darling and has lots of sandy blonde hair. Hudson and Eli are only 9 weeks apart. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. May we all remember the true reason that we celebrate this season!

0 comments:

Blog Archive