Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Here are the first pictures of my new baby. Only eight weeks here but looking so good. Julia is finally feeling a little better. It has been a rough couple of weeks for her. She is such a trooper! We can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. We have assumed all along it is a girl because Julia is so sick. We also have friends who are having dreams and a prayer warrior who has prophesied that it is a girl and she will be stubborn. I can't wait....lol. I am hoping for a girl just like Payton's cousin Olivia. She is my favorite little girl in the whole world right now! So cuddly....she actually will sit and watch a movie with me. What more could I ask for. My son on the other hand will push me away and grab the remote changing the channel and volume. He will be an explorer when he is older. I want to say thanks to Payton's Aunt Ashley and his Nana for taking care of him when Julia has been sick and all of you who have been praying for Julia and so graciously offering to help. God continues to build an amazing community of believers that we are a part of and we see His hand at work every day. Praise the Lord.

0 comments:

Blog Archive