Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hudson is now 5 months old. It's hard to believe that almost half a year has gone by since his birth. Hudson had his well-baby check up yesterday. He's 15 lbs. and 25.5 inches long. He's not a huge guy but he is quite large compared to Payton's 5 month stats! He's in the 50th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. This week he began rolling over. Watch out Mom! No more unattended baby on the couch! He's been surprising me lately. He no longer stays in position when I place him in the crib. I've come in several times this week and he's done a 180 turn and has rolled over! He loves looking up and grabbing things that are within reach. Last time I checked he had 3 toys hanging from his car seat. This keeps him rather busy from time to time! Payton has been extra loving toward Hudson. He loves to buckle him into his car seat and be a big help. Hudson recognizes his brother and ALWAYS has a smile in store for him. We're headed to a Griffins hockey game tonight. I'm sure Payton will LOVE the action!

1 comments:

Carlson's said...

Sounds like Laney & Hudson are about the same. She is 15lbs also and has started to roll & do the same fun things. I love it all but I really enjoy this age and up. :)

Blog Archive