Monday, February 25, 2008

Payton spent a few extra minutes with Daddy last night in his airplane pajamas. He woke up this morning and began playing with his toy airplane. Why you ask? Brandon left for Colorado in the wee hours of the morning for work related training. I had fun explaining to Payton that Daddy took an airplane way up in the air today to spend a few days away from home. Payton has yet to ride in an airplane. I'm not sure if he has any clue what I am talking about but it sure is fun pretending he does! Training begins tomorrow so Brandon and his co-worker enjoyed a beautiful day at Breckenridge skiing. Brandon's exact words... "It's been great so far. At one point I was by two trees. I wiped out and became tangled in some rope. I lost a ski and it took me 10 minutes to find it". Can you imagine my reaction? An Innocent trip to learn about the Marriott and look what has happened! Sounds like a dangerous time to me. I'm glad to know he's back at the hotel and off to training tomorrow! Safety is in his future. Yippee. We miss you Brandon and hope you're having a great time!

0 comments:

Blog Archive