Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wow, hello blogland! It's been so long since we have posted. Thanksgiving was wonderful. Elizabeth and Mark came with Tommy and Olivia. The kids had a bunch of fun together. We only wish we lived closer! Brandon is still enjoying his position with JW Marriott. He was promoted to manager last month at the JW's Six One Six restaurant. They were just rated a four star restaurant. We were able to slip away last week for a night out while my Mom watched the kids. We joined our neighbors at Six One Six. It was fabulous! We continue to adapt to having a new member in the family. Payton was showing signs of love toward Hudson until a few nights ago when he decided to BITE Hudson's little foot. Hmmm, I think he was wanting attention. Yesterday I caught him biting Hudson's forehead. Any suggestions out there? Payton is trying to talk in full sentences. I only wish I knew what he was saying! For those of you that have not seen him lately, he's using the word Raspberry in EVERY entrance he says. It's pretty cute. He says it perfectly! We're having fun getting ready for Christmas. The holiday lights and decorations put a smile on Payton's face. He loves reindeer and Santa. We'll see how he does sitting on the big mans lap! Please remember our friend Gabrielle VanHorn in your prayers. Gabrielle is at Spectrum Hospital and has been placed on life support. Please pray for wisdom and guidance for her family as they have to make some difficult decisions. We love you VanHorn family!

1 comments:

Meyers Family said...

Oh my word Hudson has changed so much!!! Don't you love it and hate it at the same time? It's hard to see them grow sometimes, I think especially since I know we're not having any more (I talk to Tim about a 4th, but I think it's a mute subject :) I am definitely happy with 3 boys - they make my world go round :) Take care - we'll have to meet up at the gardens in the next few weeks if you're up to it. I almost called you last week Tuesday when we went kind of spur of the moment.

Blog Archive