Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This may be an indication that I take too many photos! This is Payton's new way of smiling for us. He does it through the day and it cracks us up! I ask him to smile and this is what he does. This was a silly photo. He had been eating his toast with jelly. Actually, today he didn't exactly eat the toast. Instead he took the entire piece of toast and pressed it to his face while licking the jelly off of it. For now on, we will cut the toast up like we normally do in small pieces. Payton has been a bit under the weather for the past week. He seems to finally be feeling better today. Doesn't it just break your heart when kids get sick?

2 comments:

Meyers Family said...

You can never take too many photos!

Unknown said...

I love that smile. It makes me laugh out loud! However, I am requesting a series of "smile" pictures and would like one of the "half wink" smile photos. I miss Payton tons already. Please tell him Auntie Elizabeth says "basketball".

Blog Archive