Saturday, July 14, 2007

Well, we are now in our new residence. It took only a few days and a couple of trailer loads. Our first night was interesting. Lola, our Labradoodle didn't like the new place one bit. She "crawled" around the house as if something was going to eat her. Through the night we heard her pacing back and forth. Luckily, her anxiety seems to have worn off. We've been adapting to the small town life. It's actually kind of fun being able to walk to the convenience store and near by park. The park is quite large and is located across the street. Our neighbors are friendly and talk to us often. We have a screened in porch that has become Payton's playroom. It fun to let the sunshine in and enjoy the outdoors. I have no pictures to share. The camera is in a place that I am unaware of. Maybe in a box or back at my Mom's. My Mom has been amazing. She's still dealing with the items that we left behind and still have to move. We're thankful for her understanding. She even watched Payton over night for us last night! What a treat. I'll be back with pictures soon. My search for the camera is on!

3 comments:

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Where is the new home? Congrats on the move. Hope the rest of settling goes well.

Anthony, Natalie, and Anna Mae said...

I want to see the house! If you are looking for Jewish women, they are on Lovett Avenue. Have a dog for me in EastTown...Have a cold one at the Pizza Joint in Gas Light. Buy a fleece for me, cause summer won't be here long..Love and miss yall! Anthony

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Yay!! Glad to hear you're all moved in! Missed church tonight-I'm out at Grand Haven State Park in the pop up with the kids. Yup, I'm crazy. I'll be gone the next 2 weeks, but I'd love to come visit when I get back!

Blog Archive