Saturday, May 05, 2007

I was thinking back to the day that I first put this blog together. I was excited at the time and promised myself that I would update it quite frequently. I thought of it as an online baby book for Payton. I have proved myself wrong. My updates have been few and far between. The absence of the outside world and internet have been quite evident to me lately. I can safely say that this baby boy inside of me has already changed my life. It's been a total of 11 weeks that I've been sick. I feel as if I've been learning lessons with each day on that over stuffed blue couch. I was actually able to find time to read a book from start to finish as well as create a TV show lineup from 8am-12pm. My nausea landed me in the Doctors office hooked to IV's. It was the last resort. My other option was to hire a visiting nurse to our home. With lots of prayers and faith, I am now happy to be out and about. Payton and I joined Brandon on business to Traverse City, Leland, Suttons Bay, and Elk Rapids this week. It was great way to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the North. The weather was perfect and our time spent as a family was memorable. It seems unbelievable that in just 25 weeks we will be joined by a new member of our family. I feel as if the 11 weeks of bed rest (pretty much) was testing. I've made it through and I'm stronger than ever.

0 comments:

Blog Archive