Thursday, February 01, 2007

One year....so much life! It is amazing how life just flys by so fast and you rarely take time to look back and see where you have been, and then you forget. Well I have the solution....marry an amazing women who loves to take pictures. Thanks to her, our entire marriage has been documented in pictures and all stored on our computer. Looking back I am so thankful for this quality in her. Our son is now one year old and I have the ability to look back and see pictures from pretty much every week of his life. He has blessed us in so many ways, most importantly bringing us closer to God as we have watched Him heal Payton's heart over the year. Next, he has helped us operate on little sleep which I believe is a gift. Finally he has continued to bring Julia and I closer together as we celebrate every day of his life. Our time with him has been so amazing! I am so thankful for the blessings God has given me in a beautiful, graceful wife and a healthy happy baby boy! I look forward to what God has in store for us. Secretly I can't wait for a baby girl....next time maybe.

0 comments:

Blog Archive